The Allow Dynamic Updates DNS Deployment Option is applied at the View level to ensure that the GSS Adaptive Application can update application host records, RPZ zones, and GSS data.
To add the DNS Deployment Option
- Select the DNS tab.
- Select the name of the view where the GSS Adaptive Application will interact with Address Manager.
- Select the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click .
- Under General, set the following parameters:
- Option—select Allow Dynamic Updates, Key, and the name of the TSIG key that was previously created. Click Add to add the key.
- Under Server, select All Servers.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes.
- Click Add.