Before you add configuration information in GSS, you must create a host record for the IP address that will be managed in GSS.
To create the host record:
- Log in to Address Manager as an administrator.
- Select the DNS tab.
- Select the name of the view where the GSS Adaptive Application will interact with Address Manager.
- Select the name of the zone where the Host Record will reside.
- Under Resource Records, select .
- Under General, enter the following information:
- Name—enter the name of the NAT application. For example, natapp01.
- Address—enter the IP address of the NAT application. Click Add.
- GSS—select NAT from the drop-down list.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes.
- Click Add to create the NAT Host Record.