You must create a RPZ zones for each GSS region. When the health changes or GSS is reconfigured, GSS updates the RPZ zones dynamically with the best answer for each region based on the configured search order.
- Select the DNS tab.
- Select the name of the view where the GSS Adaptive Application will interact with Address Manager.
- Under Top Level Domains, click bluecat.
- Under Sub Zones, click gslb.bluecat.
- Select the Sub Zones tab.
- Under Sub Zones, click rpz.gslb.bluecat.
- Create a sub zone for each GSS region with the following naming convention:
<region>.rpz.gslb.bluecatNote: The sub zones created for each region must be deployable.
- For each newly created regional sub zone, create new DNS deployment roles
with the following information:
- You must use the same Primary server as the gslb.bluecat zone.
- You must add DNS Stealth-Secondary roles for all DNS Cache servers in the region where the RPZ zone is configured.
Once you have created the necessary regional RPZ zones, deploy the changes to the relevant servers.