If you are moving from an earlier version to vRO v7.2.0 and install the new vRO plug-in, you need to reconfigure the SSL connection to Address Manager.
To connect to Address Manager via SSL:
- Navigate to Update a profile page opens. . The
- Under Select a profile, select Not set
- Under BAM, select the profile to edit.
- Press the Select button.
- Press the Next button.
- Under Update profile, select the Yes radio button under Use SSL.
- Click Submit to confirm the changes.
- Once the changes have been submitted, log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Control Center user interface as root. The Control Center page opens.
- Under Manage, click Certificates. The Certificates page opens.
- Under Trusted Certificates, click Import.
- Enter https://Address_Manager_IP or hostname in the Import from URL field.
Note: Once the Trusted Certificates have been imported, you must restart your VMware plug-in server.