If you are moving from an earlier version to vRO v8.1.0 and install the new vRO plug-in, you need to reconfigure the SSL connection to Address Manager.
To connect to Address Manager via SSL:
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Client user interface.
- Under Library, select Workflows.
- Select ... next to the Update a profile workflow and select Run.
- Under Select a profile, select the empty field.
- Under BAM, select the profile to edit.
- Press the Select button.
- Select the Update profile tab.
- Under Update profile, select the Yes radio button under Use SSL.
- Click Run to confirm the changes.
- Once the changes have been submitted, log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Control Center user interface as root.
- Under Manage, click Certificates. The Certificates page opens.
- Under Trusted Certificates, click .
- In the URL field, enter https://Address_Manager_IP or hostname.
- Click Import.
Under Import these certificates, confirm the certificate
and click Import.
Note: Once the Trusted Certificates have been imported, you must restart your VMware plug-in server.