Create at least one profile in order to allow the BlueCat vRO plug-in to work with Address Manager. You can create as many profiles as you want.
Note: If you are running Address Manager in replication and a failover has been performed, you must reconfigure the profile with the updated Address Manager IP address or hostname from the vRealize Orchestrator configuration page.
To create a profile:
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Client user interface. The VMware vRealize Orchestrator page opens.
- Select Run in the drop-down menu next to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator title.
- In the left panel, navigate to .
- Under Configuration, click Add a profile
Set the following parameters:
- Profile Name—enter the unique descriptive name for the profile that you are creating.
- Host—enter the IP address or FQDN of the Address Manager server.
- User Name—enter an Address Manager API username
that vRealize Orchestrator will use to log in to the Address Manager
server. This API username must already exist in Address Manager.Note: In order to perform IPAM automation using BlueCat vRO plug-in, the API user must be granted Full access rights at the IP address and MAC address levels, and Full access rights with the ability to perform a full deployment of data at the server level.
- Password—enter the API user password for the Address Manager server.
- Use SSL—select the Yes radio button to connect to the Address Manager server using SSL.
- Click Submit.