You can disable the BlueCat vRO plug-in in vRealize Orchestrator.
To disable the BlueCat vRO plug-in:
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Control Center user interface. The Control Center page opens.
- Under Plug-ins, select Manage Plug-Ins. The Manage Plug-Ins page opens in the main page.
- Under Enabled plug-in, deselect the BlueCat vRO plug-in check box.
Click Save changes in the pop-up window.
A note block appears, stating "The Orchestrator server must be restarted for the changes to take effect. The restart can be performed from the Startup Options."
- Click Startup Options in the note block. The Startup Options page opens in the main page.
- Click Restart to restart your VMware plug-in server.