Follow the steps to install the BlueCat vRO plug-in.
To install the plug-in:
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Control Center user interface as root. The Control Center page opens.
- Under Plug-ins, select Manage Plug-Ins. The Manage Plug-Ins page opens in the main page.
- Under Install plug-in, click Browse.... A pop-up window opens.
- Locate the BlueCat vRO plug-in .dar file (BAMVROPlugin.7.3.0.dar) and click Open. The plug-in .dar file name appears under Install plug-in.
- Click Install. The Install plug-in verification page opens.
- Click Install. A note block appears to confirm that the plug-in was successfully installed.
- Under Plug-In, ensure that the Enable plug-in check box next to the BlueCat vRO plug-in is selected.
Click Save changes in the pop-up window.
Once you have saved the changes, the Orchestrator server service automatically restarts.
Note: For instructions on how to remove the BlueCat vRO plug-in from vRealize Orchestrator, refer to VMware KB 2064575.