To allow access to the all Address Manager API, perform the following changes to your vRO server:
- Name the configuration file as rhino-class-shutter-file.
- Save the configuration in the /data/vco/usr/lib/vco/app-server directory.
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Control Center user interface as root.
- Click System Properties.
- Click New.
Set the following properties:
- Key—enter com.vmware.scripting.rhino-class-shutter-file
- Value—enter /usr/lib/vco/app-server/rhino-class-shutter-file
- Click Add.
Click Save changes from the pop-up window.
The vRealize Orchestrator server restarts.
For details on how to use actions, please refer to VMware vRealize Orchestrator documentation.