In order to use the Network Discovery app, you need to set up a Configuration for it within BlueCat Address Manager.
To set up a new Configuration within Address Manager for discovering the network:
- From within Address Manager, click the Administration tab.
- In the General section, choose Configurations.
- On the Configurations page, select New.
- In the window that appears, enter the following:
Leave the other fields empty.
Field Type Name A name for your Network Discovery Configuration. Configuration names are case-sensitive. Description (Optional.) A description of your Configuration. Configuration Group A name for the Configuration Group. This name appears in drop-down menus on the top right corner of tabs throughout Address Manager (except for the Administration and Groups tabs).
- When you're done, click Add.