Once you have applied the license, you must configure the Address Manager settings that will be used to generate the report data.
- The BlueCat Gateway user must have permissions to configure the BlueCat Reports workflow.
- You must configure a default configuration in Address Manager.
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Under AVAILABLE ACTIONS, click .
- Under Configurations, select the Address Manager configuration containing the servers that will be reported on.
Click Get Servers to retrieve the server list.
The Server Credentials table is populated with servers that do not have saved credentials.
- Under Server Credentials, enter the username and password of the servers.
Click Verify to validate the credentials against the
The Server List table is populated with the servers with previously entered credentials. Click the Delete icon next to any servers to delete the saved credentials.
Once you have set the Address Manager credentials, the workflow generates reports on the specified servers.