The Admin Settings configuration includes setting the username and password you will use to access the BlueCat CMDB app.
- Log in to ServiceNow.
In the navigator, click
- In the Protocol drop-down, select http or https.
- In the URL field, enter the IP address of BlueCat Gateway.
- In the Gateway User field, enter the BlueCat Gateway username.
- In the Gateway User Password field, enter the password.
In the Definition of Value section, enter the computer,
gear, router, and switch device type names as defined in BlueCat Address
- Optional: Define the desired block definitions for the network import (comma delimited).
Configure the Accept changes from CMDB section as
Note: BlueCat recommends that you disable the Delete option as a default.
- Click Save.