The Address Manager and DNS/DHCP Server Administration Consoles feature the following commands to view and update license keys.
- show license—displays the current active license and its expiry date.
- update interactively—allows an administrator to update the license. This command presents interactive prompts for the client ID and license key.
- update clientid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx key xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx—updates the
license key directly without interactive prompts.Note:
- The client ID is 15 characters long, for example, ANEWCUSTOMER123.
- The clientID and key values are case-sensitive.