BlueCat recommends that you configure auto-start for each virtual machine so that it will start up if the system reboots.
- Log in to your VMware client.
- Select your VM server from the object tree and click the Configuration tab in the right-hand pane. The Configuration window appears.
- Under the Software section, click Virtual Machine Startup/Shutdown to view the VM Startup/ Shutdown page. In the right-hand corner, click Properties. The Properties window appears.
- In the Properties window, select the option to Allow Virtual Machines to start and stop automatically with the system.
- In the Startup Order section, ensure the virtual machine is listed under the Automatic Startup heading. If necessary, use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to order the VM image so that it is listed under Automatic Startup.
- Click OK to save your settings.