Upload Address Manager update files obtained from BlueCat Customer Care to upgrade to the latest version of Address Manager.
If you have received an update file and public security key file from BlueCat Customer Care, you can apply the update by uploading the files to Address Manager from your workstation. The public security key verifies the validity of the update file and must be provided when uploading and update file.
- Log in to the Address Manager user interface.
- Navigate to Software Update. The Software Update page opens. and select
Under Available Software Updates, complete the
- Upload an Address Manager update—Click Browse to upload an Address Manager update file from your workstation to Address Manager. A dialog box opens in which you can navigate to and select the update file. Select a tar.gz file and click Open. The path and filename for the selected file appears in the text field.
- BCN Public Key Security File—Click Browse to upload a private security file to verify the update file. A dialog box opens in which you can navigate to and select the security key file. Select a bcn-public.key file and click Open. The path and filename for the selected file appears in the text field.
- Click Submit. The selected update files are uploaded to Address Manager. The Available Software Updates section refreshes to list available updates by product name and version number.
Click Apply. The Confirm Apply page
Note: To delete an update file, choose a software update and click Delete under Available Software Updates. The update is removed from the list.
Note: If you require any assistance when applying Address Manager software updates, visit BlueCat Customer Care at: https://care.bluecatnetworks.com.