After installing the BlueCat vRO plug-in, you can import BlueCat vRO plug-in workflows.
To import BlueCat vRO plug-in workflows:
- Log in to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Client user interface. The VMware vRealize Orchestrator page opens.
- Select Administer in the drop-down menu next to the VMware vRealize Orchestrator title.
- Click Package in the left panel.
- Click Import Package in the right panel. A pop-up window opens.
- Locate the BlueCat vRO plug-in .package file (com.bluecatnetworks.library.sample-7.3.0.package) and click Open. The Import package... page opens.
- Under Package Import Information, confirm the contents of the package and click Import.
- Under com.bluecatnetworks.library.sample, select the elements to import. By default, all elements are selected.
- Click the Import selected elements button. The com.bluecatnetworks.library.sample package appears in the left panel.