You can use this workflow to shut down and delete a vRealize VM created by BlueCat vRO Plug-in, and un-register its IPAM resources. For more information on using this workflow in other workflows, please refer to VMware vRealize Orchestrator documentation.
To use BCN Shut down and delete VM workflow:
- Click Workflows in the left panel and navigate to directory.
- Select the workflow.
- Click the Start workflow button in the right panel. The Start Workflow process begins.
Follow the instructions and complete the mandatory fields and click
For details about how to work with workflows, refer to VMware vRealize Orchestrator documentation.The workflow's input parameters are as follows:
- The virtual machine to delete—specify the virtual machine to be deleted.
- BAM connection profile name—specify a profile name that was created in the vRO configuration.
- Configuration name—specify an existing Address Manager configuration associated with this VM.