Add a new Virtual Network and create new subnets.
To create a new Virtual Network:
- Click Virtual Network, then click Create new.
- In the Name field, enter the name of your new Virtual Network.
- In the Address space field, enter the IPv4 address for your network along with its size in CIDR format. For example, 192.0.2.0.0/16.
Click Subnets and configure the following:
- Service subnet name—enter a name for the new subnet of the Service interface (eth0).
- Service Subnet address prefix—enter the subnet and size in CIDR format, for example 192.0.2.0/24.
- Management subnet name—enter a name for the new subnet of the Dedicated Management interface.
- Management subnet address prefix—enter the subnet and size in CIDR format, for example 126.96.36.199/24.
- Click OK.
- OPTIONAL: Set a public IP address to access BlueCat Azure Virtual Appliances from outside the Virtual Network. In the Public IP address field select an existing public IP address, create a new one, or click None to not use a public IP.
- Click Next: Review + create.