Integrity 9.3 now allows you to deploy BlueCat Gateway on compatible BDDS appliances (hardware or VM) directly from Address Manager's user interface (or via API). All Integrity customers can now deploy Gateway for DDI automation, but also can easily deploy BlueCat Adaptive Applications and Plugins to drive rapid change in their environments.
Before configuring BlueCat Gateway on a BDDS appliance, ensure your environment meets the following requirements:
- BlueCat Address Manager v9.3.1 or greater (hardware or virtual machine)
- BDDS v9.3.1 or greater (hardware or virtual machine)
- BlueCat GEN4-7000, GEN4-5000, GEN4-4000, and GEN4-2000 Appliances
- BlueCat Address Manager 3000, 6000
- BlueCat DNS/DHCP Server 50/60 or greaterNote: BDDS20, 45, and XMB3 are not supported.
BlueCat Gateway v20.5.1 or greater (necessary for the
deployment of custom images leveraging the Built-in workspace) Attention: BlueCat Gateway v20.5.1 has several security compliance measures enabled by default, including HTTPS. For more information, refer to Installing BlueCat Gateway.
- BlueCat Adaptive Applications or Plugins built on BlueCat Gateway v20.5.1 or greater
- You must still configure Gateway-specific prerequisites and requirements, such as assigning the BlueCatGateway UDF to set workflow permissions per user. For details, refer to Requirements.
- The production containers as well as BlueCat Adaptive Applications and Plugins must leverage the Built-in workspace to deploy properly on BDDS. For more information, see Adding Built-in Workflows to the Gateway Container in the BlueCat Gateway Administration Guide.
- BlueCat Gateway v20.5.1 will reach end-of-life in May 2022. If you're using this version, we recommend you upgrade before then.
BDDS technical specifications
- CPU: 2 CPUs 2.5GHz or greater
- RAM: 8GB
- 16 GB of free disk space
- Ports 80/443 must be open on BDDS to pull image from the cloud registry Note: If using a local repository with BDDS behind a firewall, the BDDS must be routable to the local repository to pull the image.