The BAM update service synchronizes the Address Manager replication information to the Distributed DDNS database. If an Address Manager failover occurs and the IP address of the primary server changes, the service detects the change and updates configuration information to use the IP address of the new primary server. The service only runs on one data node in the cluster. If the data node is shut down, the service is started on another data node in the cluster automatically.
- Click the Settings icon under the BAM Update column.
- In the configuration window, enter the following
--- BAM_FAILOVER_UPDATE_CLUSTERS:  BAM_FAILOVER_UPDATE_INTERVALS: 240Where the parameters represent the following:
- BAM_FAILOVER_UPDATE_CLUSTERS: A list of IP addresses that are used for Address Manager replication.
- BAM_FAILOVER_UPDATE_INTERVALS: The interval at which the data node monitors the Address Manager replication status (in seconds). By default, the service checks Address Manager every 240 seconds (4 minutes).
- Click Start to enable the Distributed DDNS service.
- Click Save to save the Distributed DDNS service configuration and add the service to the Distributed DDNS Data Node.