- You must be logged in to BlueCat Gateway and have an active session to apply the template.
- The user account that is logged in to Address Manager to apply the template
must also have the following permissions:
- Address Manager API access.
- Permissions to access the dhcp_template workflow in BlueCat Gateway.
- Log in to Address Manager.
- Click the IP Space tab.
- Under IPv4 Network Templates, click the name of the IPv4 network template.
- On the IPv4 network template Details page, click the
Re-apply Template value of the
A new tab opens with the BlueCat Gateway workflow.
On the BlueCat Gateway workflow page, a message appears indicating whether the template was successfully reapplied to the DHCP range or DHCP reserved address. If DHCP options cannot be applied, a message appears with a list of options that were not applied.