The DDNS Deployment tab contains information about the BDDS that have been used to deploy Distributed DDNS components. By default, 100 servers are displayed per page.
You can search for servers by the Name or IP address by clicking the search icon next to the corresponding column name.
The Deployed column displays the services deployed to each BDDS. Information about the deployed service type is retrieved by the deployment role for each server from Address Manager and by the service type information in the DDNS database, if a server is configured with the service. The following icons indicate the type of service configured:
- —DNS service is configured.
- —Database service is configured.
- —DDNS service is configured.
- You cannot deploy DDNS service to a BDDS if DNS service is currently deployed or if DDNS service was previously deployed.
- You cannot deploy database service to a BDDS if database service was previously deployed.
Attention: If the BDDS Servers list does not contain any servers, ensure that the Distributed DDNS Application Node has access to the configurations and views within Address Manager. For more information on grating access, and deploying Distributed DDNS components on BDDS, refer to Deploying Distributed DDNS Data Nodes on a BDDS and Deploying Distributed DDNS Service Nodes on a BDDS.