After deploying Network Discovery containers, you can make further changes to its configuration and settings in its configuration files. These files contain both settings configured during deployment and advanced settings to further customize Network Discovery behaviour.
You can find these settings within the Network Discovery app's configuration files:
- management_config.ini: Settings for general Network Discovery management
- discovery_probe_list.json: Specifies the list of areas to
For more details, see Discovery Probe List (JSON format).
- discovery_probe_config.ini: Settings for general probe
management. Among other settings, this file includes the following:
- mgmt_interval: The management interval for scanning and deleting discovery log and status files, in minutes. (Default: 720)
- discovery_log_retention: The number of days to retain discovery logs for. (Default: 7)