Before you begin, ensure that the following prerequisites are met.
- Address Manager v9.3.0.
- DNS/DHCP Server v9.3.0 acting as a primary server.
- Multiple BDDS to provision the Distributed DDNS Data Nodes, Distributed DDNS Application Node, and the Distributed DDNS Service Nodes.
- At least 2 CPUs and 8GB of RAM allocated to the BDDS.
- At least 50GB of free disk space on the BDDS.
You must configure the BlueCatGateway UDF and a BlueCat Gateway user on Address Manager. For more information, refer to the 'Configuring BlueCat Gateway' section of the BlueCat Gateway Installation Guide.
User Account Permission Prerequisites
- A Quay account that has been granted access to the BlueCat Distributed DDNS Adaptive Application or a local account where docker can pull the Adaptive Application.
- An Address Manager Administration account with both GUI and API access for installing and setting up BlueCat Distributed DDNS.