When important actions are performed in Cloud Discovery & Visibility (CDV), by default a pop-up notification appears in the bottom right of the UI. Pop-up notifications can be enabled or disabled from the CDV UI, though notifications are still included in CDV logs.
Error notification messages are flagged on the Notifications bell icon:
Click the bell icon to clear the red icon and notification error message count.
To enable or disable pop-up notification messages:
- Click the toggle icon in the top right corner of the screen. The icon changes
to indicate the current state of CDV notifications:
Note: Disabling pop-up messages does not affect logged messages. Any messages that would pop up will still appear in CDV logs.
- Notification messages on:
- Notification messages off:
To view and/or download a log of CDV notifications:
- Click the Notifications bell icon and select Show
A window appears with a list of notifications generated by Cloud Discovery & Visibility.
Within the logs window:
- To refresh the list of logs, click the Refresh button.
- To download the notification log file, click Download log.