Configure default alert thresholds to be applied for all monitored servers. Thresholds configured on specific servers will take precedence over global alert thresholds.
To configure global alert thresholds:
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under Alerts, select Alert Thresholds.
- Select a metric type from the tabs, then select a metric to expand a drop-down view of current thresholds.
- Click the critical, info, or warning threshold to open a configuration modal.
- Enter a new value for the threshold.
- Click Save to set the new threshold.