Before you begin, you must ensure Quay.io and docker settings are configured correctly.
- You must be using one of the supported versions of BlueCat Address Manager and BlueCat DNS/DHCP Servers. BlueCat Health Monitoring v22.2 is supported for Integrity versions 9.1 through 9.4.
- You must have Docker and docker-compose installed on the host machine that will be running the BlueCat Gateway instance. For more information, refer to Requirements in the BlueCat Gateway Installation Guide.
- You must have an Address Manager server configured with the BlueCatGateway UDF and a BlueCat Gateway user. For more information, refer to Configuring BlueCat Gateway in the BlueCat Gateway Installation Guide.
- You must have purchased the BlueCat Health Monitoring Adaptive Application from BlueCat.
- You must have a Quay account that has been granted read access to the BlueCat Health Monitoring private repository.
- For more information on setting up your Quay account, refer to the information that was provided when you purchased the BlueCat Health Monitoring Adaptive Application from BlueCat.
- You must have a Docker CLI password.
- You can create one by clicking Generate Encrypted Password under Docker CLI Password on the Account Settings page in Quay.