A workflow snapshot saves an instance of a workflow. The snapshot feature is useful when you want to preserve the state of a workflow that you can revert to at anytime.
Note: The number of snapshots you can take depends on the storage of the host server.
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Click .
- Select a workflow from the list.
- Click SNAPSHOT.
- Enter a snapshot name, then click OK.
- To revert back to the snapshot:
- Select Snapshots.
- Select the snapshot from the list.
- Click Revert.
- Click OK.
The previous version of the workflow is uploaded to Gateway. You must refresh the browser before using the workflow.