Deleting a BlueCat Cloud DNS server removes the server from Address Manager, but doesn't remove data from the cloud DNS environment. Contact BlueCat Customer Care to arrange for the decomissioning of your BlueCat Cloud DNS service.
To delete a BlueCat Cloud DNS server:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, select the check box for one or more servers.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.