The Add DHCP Reserved IPv4 Address widget allows you to quickly add DHCP reserved IP addresses to a specific network.
To add a DHCP reserved IPv4 address:
- From the Quick Actions widget that has the appropriate configuration and view configured, click Add DHCP Reserved IPv4 address.
- In the Network field, type or choose the network to which you want to add an IP address.
- In the IP address field, type or choose the IP address. The menu will display the next ten available addresses. IP addresses which are part of a pending workflow request aren't displayed.
- In the Zone field, type or choose the zone to which the DHCP reserved address belongs.
- In the Host Name field, type the host name you want to add.
- In the Mac Address field, enter the MAC address of the device to which the IPv4 address belongs.
- In the Name (Description) field, enter the name of the device to which the IPv4 address belongs.
- If there are any mandatory user-defined fields (UDFs), fill in the required information.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to save and add the IP address to the network. Click Cancel to exit the Quick Action.