The Default Access Rights page allows you to delete access rights registered in Address Manager.
To delete access rights and overrides:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click Access Rights Settings.
- Click Default Access Rights.
- Select the check box for one or more access rights. Click Action and select Delete Selected.
- Click Yes. The access rights are deleted and the Default Access Rights page opens.