You can customize tables to add or remove information, and to change the order of the columns in the table. Tables contain an Anchor Column and Customizable Columns.
- The Anchor Column is the main source of information for the table. You can't remove the anchor column or change its position in the table.
- Customizable Columns represent additional information in the table. You can add or remove customizable columns and can change the order in which they appear in the table. You can also add user-defined fields to a table.
After you customize a table, it keeps its new arrangement until you re-arrange it or restore its default settings.
To customize a table:
- Navigate to the page that contains the table that you want to customize.
- Click Settings, and select Customize Table.
- The Anchor Columns section lists the primary columns for the table. You can't remove or change the order of anchor columns.
In the Customizable Columns section, adjust the column
you want to display:
- To add a column to the table, click the column name in the Available list and click Select. The column appears in the Selected list. You can also double-click on a column name to move it from the Available list.
- To position a column in the table, click the column name in the Selected list and click Move Up and Move Down.
- To remove a column from the table, click the column name in the Selected list and click Deselect. The column is removed from the Selected list and appears in the Available list. You can also double-click on a column name to move it from the Selected list.
- To restore a table to its default settings, click the Restore Defaults link.
- Click Update.