The administration password is used to log in to the DNS/DHCP Server Administration Console.
When you first log in to the Administration Console, a warning appears advising you to change your administration password to one that uses a stronger hashing algorithm.
Password: ***WARNING*** It's recommended that you change the admin password as it's using a weaker hashing algorithm. After changing it, it will be using MD5. -adonis-$>
To set the DNS/DHCP Server admin password:
- From Main Session mode, type configure users and press ENTER.
- Type modify admin and press ENTER.
- Type set password and press ENTER.
- At the prompt, enter your <new password> and press ENTER.
- Enter your new password again to confirm and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER. The Administration Console saves your settings.