Associate a previously created object tag group with a configuration so you can group two or more networks together.
To associate an object tag group with a configuration:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the configuration name and select Edit.
- Click Associate Shared Network Tag Group.
- Select a tag group and click Select.
- Click Update.
The configuration is now associated with the shared network tag group. You can now tag networks with the tags in the shared network tag group.