The Server Statistics widget displays the following activity and performance information for a managed DNS/DHCP server:
- status of the DNS service and the number of successful DNS queries per second
- status of the DHCP service and the number of DHCP leases per second
- amount of inbound network traffic
- amount of outbound network traffic
- percentage of CPU used
- percentage of memory used
To view the details page for the server, click the server name.
Note: For more information, refer to Viewing server status.