You can change the configuration mode for the Security World from the Details tab of the HSM configuration information page.
To update the Security World configuration:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Under Security World Configuration, click Update Security World Configuration.
Under Configure Mode, select one of the
following configuration methods:
- Use RFS—select if you will configure the
Security World using a Remote File System. If selected, the RFS
Address and RFS Port fields open.
- RFS Address—enter the IPv4 address of the Remote File System.
- RFS Port—enter the port number of the RFS (by default, 9004).
- Upload Security World Files—select to
configure the Security World using Security World files in a compressed
folder on your local workstation.Note: The Security World Files must be copied to your local workstation from the RFS. If you won't be using the RFS to configure the Security World, uploading the Security World files is mandatory. For details, refer to OPTIONAL: Copying Security World files.
- Use RFS—select if you will configure the Security World using a Remote File System. If selected, the RFS Address and RFS Port fields open.
- Click Browse beside the Upload Security World Files field to locate the compressed folder containing the Security World files from the RFS on your workstation.
- Click Configure. Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page.
Once configured, the Security World Configuration section displays details of your mode of configuration.