Once you have created an HSM configuration, use the HSM Configuration page in Address Manager to edit your existing HSM configuration.
You can change the name of your HSM configuration, enable/disable HSM support, and select your HSM key provider.
To edit an HSM configuration:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Click the HSM configuration name menu and select Edit.
Under HSM Configuration, edit the following:
- Name—change the name of your HSM configuration.
- Key Provider—from the drop-down menu, select a key provider for your HSM configuration.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.
Your HSM configuration is updated. Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page.