Adding DNS or DHCP deployment options at the server level provides a default set of options for the server. These deployment options can be overridden at lower levels within the configuration, for example at the block and network levels.
DNS and DHCP deployment options are set on the Deployment Options tab of the Server Details page.
For information on DNS and DHCP deployment options, refer to DNS deployment options and Adding DHCPv4 client deployment options.
To add deployment options to the server:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a server name. The Details tab for the server opens.
- Click the Deployment Options tab.
Under Deployment Options, click
New and select a deployment option. The page for
adding the deployment option opens. For more information on DNS and DHCP
deployment options, refer to DNS deployment options and Adding DHCPv4 client deployment options.
- DHCP Client Option
- DHCPv6 Client Option
- DHCP Service Option
- DHCPv6 Service Option
- DHCP Vendor Option
- DHCPv4 Raw Option
- DHCPv6 Raw Option
- DNS Option
- DNS Raw Option
- Start of Authority
- Set the deployment option parameters and click Add.