Remove servers from a Server Group and remove any DNS and DHCP deployment options that were inherited by the server from the Server Group.
To remove servers from a Server Group
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the Server Groups tab.
- Under Server Groups, click a server group. The Details tab for the server group opens.
- Under Server Groups, select the check box for one or more server groups.
- Click Action and select Remove Selected Servers.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.