The configure database command allow you to change the database settings.
Attention: You must not use any of the configure database commands on the Primary or Standby servers while database replication is initializing.
- From Main Session mode, type configure database and press ENTER.
Press Tab to view a list of available commands, or type
? to view a description of each available item:
- add—add host to access the primary database
- delete—remove host access to the primary database
- exit—exit database configuration with check for any unsaved changes
- help—display help
- history—display the current session’s command line history
- reset—disables replication and places database in standalone mode
- save—save changes to database configuration
- show—show database details