On the Version History page, you can review the version and update history for your Address Manager server.
Note: Version history displays software upgrades and cumulative patches only. Hotfixes won't appear in the Version History list.
To review the version history:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Version Management.
Click Version History.
Version history information appears in three columns:
- Update Date—indicates the date and time on which the update was applied.
- From Version—indicates the Address Manager version at the time of update.
- To Version—indicates the version to which Address Manager was updated.