Once monitoring services are enabled, you can view the server status reported by the monitoring service in the Servers section of the configuration Servers tab and in the General section of a server’s Details tab.
To view server status:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers section, the Status column indicates the server status.
Click on a server to view its Details tab. The
General section also indicates the server
Server status is indicated with these icons:
- Clock—The monitoring service is attempting to contact the server.
- Green—Monitored services are running.
- Red flashing—One or more monitored services aren't running.
- Yellow—Address Manager can't connect to the SNMP service on the server.
- White—The Address Manager Monitoring Service is disabled.
- Blue—The server is disabled.