Back up files sorted by certain criteria.
You can use several criteria to view information about your backup files:
- All backup files on the local server.
- Backup files created by a specific backup schedule.
- All backup files and their Address Manager version numbers.
- Backup files and their Address Manager version numbers created by a specific backup schedule.
To view the list of all backup files:
- From Main Session mode, type configure additional and press ENTER.
Type show backup files and press
ENTER. A list of backup files appears with
information in these columns:
- Location—the directory on the local server where the backup files are saved.
- ID—the name of the backup schedule that created the backup file.
- Created—the date and time the backup file was created.
- Size—the size of the backup file.
- Filename—the filename of the backup file.