Enable this option to show object names in breadcrumbs for IP Space objects, if a name is available.
To display object names in breadcrumbs:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Global Settings.
Under Breadcrumbs, there are two options:
- Select the Show Name in Breadcrumbs option to
display object names in breadcrumbs.Note: This option is ONLY applicable to IP Space objects, such as IP blocks, Networks, Addresses and DHCP ranges.
- Select the Show Netmask in Title and Breadcrumbs
option to display the network range using netmask instead of CIDR in
breadcrumbs and the title. If you select the Show Name
in Breadcrumbs option, that property will take
precedence.Note: This option is ONLY applicable to IPv4 blocks and IPv4 networks.
- Select the Show Name in Breadcrumbs option to display object names in breadcrumbs.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.