Remove a DNS access control list (ACL) from Address Manager. You can delete DNS ACLs from the ACLs tab or the DNS ACL Details page.
Note: You can't edit or delete pre-defined ACLs.
To delete a DNS ACL from the ACLs tab:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under ACLs, select the check box beside the DNS ACL(s) you wish to delete.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
Note: If you have objects linked to the ACL(s) you want to delete, you will receive a warning prompt asking you to remove these objects before deleting the ACL.