Use the DNSSEC signing policy’s Linked Objects tab to view the list of DNS zones and reverse zones to which the policy is linked. A signing policy may be linked to DNS zones, IPv4 blocks, and IPv4 networks.
From this tab, you can also disable signing and unsecure zones and reverse zones.
- Disable Signing — shuts off signing for a zone but leaves its DNSSEC keys in place and the signing policy linked to the zone.
- Unsecure — shuts off zone signing, removes all DNSSEC keys, and unlinks the signing policy from the zone.
After you disable signing or unsecure a zone, you can re-enable signing or assign a new signing policy from the zone’s DNSSEC tab.
To view zones and reverse zones signed by the DNSSEC signing policy:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click DNSSEC Policy Management.
- Under DNSSEC Signing Policies, click the name of a signing policy. The Details tab for the policy opens.
- Click the Linked Objects tab. The Linked Objects section opens.
- To view an object, click the name of the object.