The User Sessions page displays a list of recent and current user sessions, including user’s names, their IP address, the log in and log out times for the session, and the current session state. Clicking the name of a user in the sessions list displays details about a session.
To view user sessions:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click User Sessions.
Click on the columns and use the page size controls to view the session
- Name—click to sort by the username.
- Machine IP—click to sort by the IP address of the machine from which the user logged in.
- Login Time—click to sort by the session login time.
- Logout Time—click to sort by the session logout time.
- State—click to sort by the current session state (logged in, logged out, expired).
- Authenticator—click to sort by the authenticator that authenticated the user.
- Response—displays the reason for an unsuccessful login attempt.
- Page Size—select the number of user sessions to view from the drop-down list.
- Page Numbers and Arrows—Use these controls to navigate through the user sessions.
Click a username to view details about the user session. User session
information appears in three sections:
- General—includes the same information that appears in the User Sessions list.
- Statistics—shows the running time for the session.
- Transactions Performed—lists all of the
transactions performed by the user during the session.
Clicking a link in the Operation column displays the Transaction Details page for that transaction. For more information about the Transaction Details page, refer to Transaction history.
Viewing the transactions performed during a user session is useful for auditing the work performed by users.