You can add IP addresses of DNS resolver servers.
Modifications to name server configuration may not take immediate effect in some services, including DHCP. If DHCP service is running, restart DHCP service after saving changes to the name server configuration.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click the name of a BDDS. The Details tab for the server opens.
- Click the server name menu and select Service Configuration.
- From the Service Type drop-down menu, select DNS Resolver. Address Manger queries the server and returns the current values for the service settings.
Under General Settings, set the following
- DNS Resolver Server— enter the IPv4 or IPv6 address of the DNS resolver server.
- Click Add to associate a DNS resolver and add them to the list. To remove a server, select it from the list and click Remove. To change the order of servers in the list, select a server in the list and click Move Up or Move Down.
- Click Update.