Reference: SOA serial numbers limitation - BlueCat Address Manager - 9.4.0
Address Manager Administration Guide
- English (United States)
- Product name
- BlueCat Address Manager
- The Data Checker doesn't validate the SOA serial number format.
- The SOA serial number can't be retrieved from secondary DNS/DHCP Servers.
- When resetting an SOA serial number, no other changes are permitted on the
- If the serial number is at the largest allowed value of 4,294,967,295, making a
change to the zone resets the number to 1.
- If a zone has been defined in Address Manager but not yet deployed, the
Retrieve button returns 4,294,967,295 by