Use interface configuration mode to add or remove VLAN interfaces or bonding interfaces.
- DNS/DHCP Servers currently managed by Address Manager must be removed from Address Manager control prior to configuring VLAN interfaces from the Administration Console.
Use show interfaces from Main Session mode to display the current interface configuration. The Administration Console will display the details of physical interfaces, VLAN interfaces, and bonding interfaces, including any configured additional IP addresses (either on the physical or virtual interfaces). Enter interface configuration mode from Main Session mode with the configure interfaces command.
Adonis> show interfaces eth0: IPv4 Addresses 192.0.2.2/24 192.0.2.5/24 (Primary) Active = on eth0.1: Active = on eth1: Active = off eth2: IPv4 Addresses 18.104.22.168/24 (Management) Active = on eth3 Active = off Dedicated Management = Enabled Management Interface = eth2 Service Interface = eth0
Press Tab to view a list of available commands, or type ? to view a description of each available item:
- Add—add a VLAN interface.
- Exit—exit from Interfaces Configuration mode.
- Help—display help information.
- History—display the current session’s command line history.
- Modify—edit interface parameters.
- Remove—delete a specific VLAN/bonding interface.
- Set—set the system settings.
- Show—view interface details.